SHE HAS ARRIVED IN FORT LAUDERDALE!
THIS BRAND NEW 2022/23 ISLA 40 SPLASHED IN OCTOBER.
STAND BY FOR PHOTOS!
Because of Supply-Chain issues at the Factory, showings will depend on remaining installs in Florida! The handover will be much sooner than expected!
Greetings to all!
Why wait over a year when your new boat can be delivered here by end of December 2022? If you are a US Citizen, the vessel will be imported in order to show to U.S. Residents While in U.S. Waters.
Tohatsu for dinghy Four-stroke
Manufacturer Provided Description
Cruising World News on Sept. 22nd, 2022:
Please copy&paste this link to your browser to see their great review.
Isla 40: The gateway to a mythical and inescapable brand… Alone in the world if that’s your desire, in harmony with nature, with sea views, like an island, Fountaine Pajot catamarans can also be a shared source of pleasure and emotions.
This is why we’ve always given our new models the name of an island or a name that evokes islands.
The Isla 40 is the access model to the Fountaine Pajot range: like a flagship, she is our standard bearer. Her name is self-evident and she sets the benchmark for sailing catamarans of this size.
Proud successor of the Lucia 40, this new 12-meter sailing catamaran perfectly embodies the spirit and innovative design of Fountaine Pajot.
Her inverted bows, her innovative saloon where the chart table adjacent to the entrance gives way to a “total relaxation” lounger, her performance and her livability (3 or 4 double cabins + an optional crew cabin) combine to make this new model an exceptional catamaran.
The Isla 40 stands out, like her big sisters, with elegant and invigorating lines, recognizable among all the rest.
This New FP Isla 40 has been ordered by the current owner as a ...
MAESTRO (3 CABIN OWNER VERSION) as follows:
- Owner's Hull on Starboard side with Queen aft berth, desk at mid-ship, private head, and a vanity and separate shower at the bow.
- Two Guest Cabins on Port Side with one head, including a separate shower.
This Brand New Fountaine Pajot Isla 40 has been ordered with the following equipment list:
- Ocean Version 110 Volt Circuit
- Fisher Panda 5000 (5 kW) on order but delayed because of Supply Chain.
- 1000 W windlass
- One Electric Winch
- 2000 W Charger/Inverter
- Electric Heads
- Additional House Battery
- Solar Panels (3 x 175W for a total of 525 Watts)
- Garmin GM120 Chartplotter
- AIS transceiver
- Cabin curtains
- Swim shower
- Fusion Audio
- Outdoor cushions
- Beige PVC upholstery
- Synthetic Teak in Cockpit
- Bimini and enclosure at helm
- Cockpit Enclosure
- Bow seats
- Additional Cleats
- Saloon Table
- Galley Oven
- Cockpit Barbecue
- Air-Conditioning* (pre-wired and ducted, but factory can't guarantee it will receive equipment prior to splash).
- Generator* (pre-wired, but factory can't guarantee it will receive equipment prior to splash).
* This equipment might be installed at a dealer prior to crossing to USA.
- Six-Person Liferaft
- Dinghy and outboard
- Coast Guard specified Safety Equipment
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Catamaran Central is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by TMC.