Lagoon 560 for sale in Grenada. This is your opportunity to own a truly luxurious catamaran. The impressive Lagoon 560 offers style, ergonomics and comfort, representing the excellence of this prestigious brand. In addition, she has a flybridge that provides magnificent visibility of your surroundings, and the perfect spot to relax in the afternoon sun.
Aolele is a 2015 model and certainly stands out from the crowd with her beautiful aqua coloured hulls. She has just over 500 hours on her engines, under 350 hours on her generator, and comes fully equipped with new electronics. She has 4 double, en-suite cabins and would be perfect for a large family or for charter. She is ready to sail away and explore the Caribbean!
EnginesTotal Power: 220 HP
Engine 1:Engine Brand: YANMAREngine Type: InboardLocation: StarboardEngine Hours: 480Engine Power: 110 HPEngine 2:Engine Brand: YANMAREngine Type: InboardEngine/Fuel Type: DieselLocation: PortEngine Hours: 480Engine Power: 110 HP
DIMENSIONS AND DETAILS
• Builder: Lagoon• Designer: VPLP Design• Model: 560 S2• Year: 2015• Hull shape: Catamaran• Hull material: Composite• LOA: 56 ft 0 in• Beam: 31 ft 0 in• LWL: 54 ft 0 in• Maximum Draft: 4 ft 11 in• Bridge Clearance: 94 ft off water• Displacement: 46 tons• Cruising speed: 7 knots• Max speed: 10 knots
AOLELE RECENT UPGRADES
Top Side painted Caribbean blue in 2015
New hardtop installed with stainless steel support legs (2015) and two stainless ladders to access roof.
8 new solar panels (2017)
Stainless Steel bar installed to prevent boom damage to solar panels and roof.
Dive compressor installed 2017
All batteries replaced in 2017
All new electronics installed 2017: New Ray Marine AIS, Radar, wind vane, electronic engine controls at chart table, and on flybridge ~ all electronics replaced, lightning strike (2016) with hurricanes, all damage including cosmetic totally repaired
All new sails 2017 (: mainsail, Genoa, jib, screecher, spinnaker (screecher and spinnaker new in 2014 but never used, the others replaced in 2017
Installation of aft framework and canvas to protect aft cockpit cushion from rain
All new cockpit canvas curtains
All new flybridge canvas curtains
Stainless steel transom edge protectors
New gangway on vessel (never used)
Second anchor, chain and windlass installed (2017)
New icemaker in cockpit installed (2017)
New watermaker (2017)
New A/C compressors and electronics
All new Eplex system installed (2017)
Drains installed on forward Electronic compartment hatch
Large Tender with 50 HP Yamaha (low hours)
Custom canvas cover for tender.
Carbon fiber canoe boom
New bow thruster (2017)
Two fridges, two freezers, washer and dryer
Teak deck in cockpit, transoms, and fly deck
Hydraulic lift for tenderRoller furlings for genoa and jib replaced along with all running lines and rigging in December 2017
Low hours on generator
• 4 fresh water tanks, 254 total gallons• 4 holding tanks, 19 gallons each
INTERIOR LAYOUT AND AMENITIES
• Owner Version• 4 cabins• Sleeps 8• Layout: 4 cabins down with 4 private heads, galley up, teak on flybridge and cockpit, 4 heads• Leather salon couch• Adjustable salon table• Full walk-in showers• Tecma electric heads, freshwater• Hanging lockers• Cabin fans: One in each cabin and two in galley• Air conditioning: Reverse cycle, chilled water, 72,000 btu• Watermaker: 74 gallons per hour (Aquamatic)• Washer/dryer• New icemaker• New microwave• Underwater lights (aft)• Aft cameras• 1 hydraulic lift for dinghy• AIS system (new)• Radar system (new)• Bose stereo system with remote control• Retractable shades in salon and all cabins• Navigation Station: Raymarine, full nav station in galley and also on flybridge
SAILS AND RIGGING
• Mainsail - new 2017• Jib - new 2017• Spinnaker symmetrical - new 2017• Screecher - new 2017
• Bow pulpit seats• Dinghy: Highfield OM 420 center console, 50 hp, Yamaha engine• Cockpit seating and table• Cockpit cushions• Deck shower at transoms• Hard top bimini• Standing rigging ~ 3 years old• Running rigging - All new January 2018• Standard sail cover• 60 lb primary anchor with 200' chain• 2 secondary anchors with 2 windlasses• 8 bumpers• 8 dock lines
• Raymarine GPS• Raymarine Depthsounder• Raymarine Wind Speed and Direction Model• Raymarine Autopilot• Raymarine 240E VHF Radio with DSC• Raymarine Radar (New 2017)• Raymarine Chartplotter (New 2017)• Compass
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL
• 8 new solar panels (2017)• Cummins Onan 21 Kva, 1800 rpm 220/60 hz (low hours)• Generator hours = 350• Shore power cord: 2 - US 50 AMP (50')
• 2 life rafts, 6 max., serviced in 2017• Flares• 8 life vests• MOB gear• Ditch bag: 2• 2 EPIRB (One for each ditch bag)• Electric bilge pumps• Manual bilge pumps• Emergency tiller
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Catamaran Central is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Horizon Yachts Grenada.